- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
- Being aware of your rights regarding your personal data, wanting to point this out to you and respecting them.
What do we process personal data for
Your personal data will be processed by Outdoor Horst for the following purposes:
- To provide confirmations when you purchase a service from us
- Sending invitations and information.
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Address data;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you provide us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
We do not provide your personal data to other parties unless Outdoor Horst is obliged to do so on the basis of a statutory regulation. These parties will only process your personal data in the way we prescribe for them. We do not sell or provide your personal information to third parties.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Outdoor Horst does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We attach great importance to the security of personal data and take various technical and organizational measures to protect your data. Outdoor Horst takes measures such as encrypting financial data, passwords and by using firewalls and secure servers.
Rights regarding your data
If we process your personal data, you can request to inspect this data, change the data, transfer it to another party, delete it or limit its processing. You can also object to receiving information from the Outdoor Horst by post or e-mail, unless this information is necessary in the context of our services to you. In addition, you are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. You can make such requests by contacting:
You can send an email to: email@example.com
After reading our privacy statement, would you like more information or do you have any questions and/or comments? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes privacy statement
Outdoor Horst reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. We advise you to read this statement regularly.